It’s no surprise that the new Generation 3 Expedition Tent (Gen3) has become one of the most sought-after overlanding tents on the market. It’s more aerodynamic and lighter than its predecessor, plus it’s about 100 mm wider (at the shoulders) – more spacious too.
The unit’s base and roof are insulated with polyethylene closed-cell foam which offers great comfort and outstanding insulation. Nut-slotted rails on the base of the tent allows for easy installation, while our special mounting track along the tent roof allows for easy fitment of our Alu-Cab load bars. A robust aluminium outer-casing allow you to mount awnings, jacks & other off-road equipment directly to the tent.
Best of all, this is a tent which opens and closes in seconds, with one simple action, and you can access it from three sides. What’s more, its capacious design allows you to leave your bedding when you close up. When designing gear for overland use, we aim to build products which are robust, functional, adaptable and easy-to-use. The Gen3 scores four out of four!
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Built-in cargo rails for the fitment of optional load bars
- Hard-shell structure that can carry additional gear – solar panels, kayak, mountain bikes or camping table
- Streamlined aerodynamic profile
- 3-point access with a door / window on each side
- Gas-strut assisted pop-up design
- Opens and closes in seconds so you can still go on that late-afternoon game drive
- 75 mm high-density foam mattress with zip-off cover
- Quick release ladder that stows inside your tent when closed
- Storage pockets
- Internal USB power points
- Internal 12V plug point
- Internal lighting
- Rear door awning to keep the entrance dry
- Dual-layer canvas for better insulation and protection
- Wind resistant design thanks to single-sided opening
- Top and bottom foam insulation for class leading insulation
PLEASE CALL FOR CURRENT PRICING AND AVAILABILITY