Bero’s generous, comfort-focused design utilizes a shingle-style construction, providing the perfect balance of comfort and performance. Durable, lightweight fabrics and a full complement of heat-retaining features unite to create this ultimate hybrid in versatility.
BERO 20°F LONG FEATURES
- Shingle-style construction offers maximum warmth in a minimal package
- Generous comfort-cut
- Comfortable, warm-to-touch "peached" polyester lining fabric
- Locking, 2-way zipper allows adjustments for ventilation
- Full length, insulated zipper draft tube with anti-snag guard defends against cold air intrusion
- Mateable with regular length (right side zipper) mummy style sleeping bags
- Insulated hood and chin baffles
- Internal pocket
Compression stuff sack
Eureka! Synthesis Performance Insulation
Synthesis technical insulation is Eureka’s lightest, most-compressible, and resilient insulation to date. The proprietary blend of synthetic fibers is engineered to optimize thermal performance in an ultra-soft, easy to pack, and durable sleeping bag fit for any adventure.
EN Standard 13537 Temperature Rating Chart incorporates years of scientific physiology, thermal dynamics and real world camping experience to produce an accurate, international standard of sleeping bag thermal performance.
Comfort Rating temperature at which a standard adult female can experience a comfortable night’s sleep
Limit Rating lowest temperature at which a standard adult male can experience a comfortable night’s sleep
Extreme Rating survival temperature rating for the standard adult female
20°F / -7°C
84" / Fits to 6' 6" (2,0 m)
Chest: 35" / Feet: 26"
2 lbs 10 oz
3 lbs 15 oz
Stuff Sack Size
9" x 18""
40D / 290T polyester taffeta
50D / 300T peached polyester
Inside Chest Pocket