Technical Mummy Series
The Spero’s trim, performance shape and shingle-style construction offer maximum warmth in a minimal package for extended time on the trail.
SPERO 30°F LONG FEATURES
- Shingle-style construction provides the perfect balance of comfort and performance
- Comfortable, warm-to-touch "peached" polyester lining fabric
- Locking, 2-way zipper allows adjustments for ventilation
- Full-length, insulated zipper draft tube with anti-snag guard defends against cold air intrusion
- Mateable with regular length (right side zipper) mummy style sleeping bags
- Anatomic hood design
- Insulated hood and chin baffles seal in warmth
- Internal pocket
- Compression stuff sack
Eureka! Synthesis Performance Insulation
Synthesis technical insulation is Eureka’s lightest, most-compressible, and resilient insulation to date. The proprietary blend of synthetic fibers is engineered to optimize thermal performance in an ultra-soft, easy to pack, and durable sleeping bag fit for any adventure.
EN STANDARD 13537 TEMPERATURE RATING CHART
EN Standard 13537 Temperature Rating Chart incorporates years of scientific physiology, thermal dynamics and real world camping experience to produce an accurate, international standard of sleeping bag thermal performance.
Comfort Rating temperature at which a standard adult female can experience a comfortable night’s sleep
Limit Rating lowest temperature at which a standard adult male can experience a comfortable night’s sleep
Extreme Rating survival temperature rating for the standard adult female
30°F / -1°C
84" / Fits to 6' 6" (2,0 m)
Chest: 33" / Feet: 21"
1 lb 8 oz
2 lbs 9 oz
Stuff Sack Size
8" x 15.5"
40D / 290T polyester taffeta
50D / 300T peached polyester
Inside Chest Pocket