Take your camp cooking past the basics and let your iron chef go wild with the Spire LX stove! Gourmet cooking at your campsite is a reality with our Jetboil® engineered simmer control valve that delivers the most precise and consistent cooking flame. Cook pancakes just right, or blast the BTU's for high heat, quick boil. When it's time to expand your kitchen,utilize the patent-pending JetLink™ accessory port to attach the Luna accessory burner, or another Eureka! stove, and whip up a full feast for your family and friends - all from a single fuel source.
SPIRE LX CAMP STOVE FEATURES
- Rotary ignition for easy and consistent lighting
- Jetboil® engineered simmer control valve for ultimate precision & control
- Two burners for 20,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Easy cleaning stainless steel drip tray
- A windscreen on each side protects your flame for consistent output
- Rugged bumpers and leveling non-slip rubber feet
- Stoves can be daisy chained from one to another for the ultimate camp kitchen.
12.4 lbs (5.6 kg)
21.5” x 13.1” x 4.2” (55cm x 33cm x 11cm)
2 x 10,000 BTU/hr (2 x 1.9 kW)
11” (allows for use of a 10” and 12” pot/pan together)
Fuel - Propane