Our 120 Watt Portable Solar Charging System is our most popular portable. 120 Watts works well for a wide variety of campers in many locations. In bright sunny locations 120 watts can be enough to put back BIG POWER into the battery. For light to medium energy users 120 watts can deliver the power needed for low light, cloudy situations or when days are short.
The Zamp Solar 120 Watt Portable Solar Charging System features our 10 Amp solar charge controller mounted on our EZ-View swinging bracket. The EZ-View Bracket allows the user to stand while viewing the digital deluxe solar charge controller. The Zamp Solar Digital Deluxe 10 Amp Solar Charge Controller is a 5 stage, weatherproof, PWM solar charge controller. A large digital display shows the user battery voltage, an instant view of amps from the solar panel and how many amps charged the battery over the period of time it was connected. 3 indicator lights show – Faults (any errors) | Charging (solar is charging the battery) | Full (battery is full and solar is maintaining).
This 120 watt Portable Solar Charging kit provides 6.84 amps of charging power per hour under optimal sun conditions. Depending on where you live and what time of year will depend on how many hours of optimal sunlight you can expect to receive. Typically we use an average of 6 or 7 hours for the summer and 4 to 5 hours for the winter. Commonly these figures are lower than expected.
Estimated daily amperage – 48 to 54 amps (summer), or 27-34 amps (winter)
Great for small travel trailers, truck campers, camper vans and single or dual battery systems.
Key Features –
- 2 – Class A High Efficiency, Highest Quality Monocrystalline Solar Panels
- Compressed Aluminium Frame
- Tempered glass (ability to withstand a golf ball sized hail stone at 60 mph)
- Attached EZ-Slide Legs – no bolts or wing nuts
- Carrying Handle and Two Plated Clasp for Transport
- Zamp Solar Built in 10 Amp PWM Weatherproof Solar Charge Controller on EZ-View Bracket
- Large LCD Digital Display | Volts, Amps & Amps per Hour
- Multi-color LED Indicator Lights for Operational Status
- Operators Manual Included
- 16′ Wiring Harness with Alligator Battery Clamps and Zamp Solar Plug System
- UV Rated Wire with Estimated 15 yr Lifespan
- With Fuse Holder and Fuse
- Ballistic Nylon Case with Heavy Duty Zippers
- 6.84 Amps/Hr
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Dimension Open : 41x35x1.5"
- Dimension Closed: 21x35x3
Inventory fluctuates as demand is very high, if not in inventory, this item may take up to 8 weeks