Setup in less than 5 minutes.
BIG POWER and only 35 lbs. 160 Watts can bridge the gap between heavy duty RV and camper battery charging as well as light Off Grid battery charging. Our 160 watt portable solar charging system is only a few pounds heavier than our 120 but produces 40 more watts!
The Zamp Solar 160 Watt Portable Solar Charging System features our 15 Amp solar charge controller mounted on our EZ-View swinging bracket. The EZ-View Bracket allows the user to stand while viewing the digital deluxe solar charge controller. The Zamp Solar Digital Deluxe 15 Amp Solar Charge Controller is a 5 stage, weatherproof, PWM solar charge controller. A large digital display shows the user battery voltage, an instant view of amps from the solar panel and how many amps charged the battery over the period of time it was connected. 3 indicator lights show – Faults (any errors) | Charging (solar is charging the battery) | Full (battery is full and solar is maintaining).
This 160 watt Portable Solar Charging kit provides 9.4 amps of charging power per hour under optimal sun conditions. Depending on where you live and what time of year will depend on how many hours of optimal sunlight you can expect to receive. Typically we use an average of 6 or 7 hours for the summer and 4 to 5 hours for the winter. Commonly these figures are lower than expected.
Estimated daily amperage – 56 to 75 amps (summer), or 37 to 47 amps (winter). Average RV’er who do extended weekend dry camping use roughly 30 to 40 amps a day.
BIG POWER ONLY 35 lbs. – Great for single, dual and multi-battery systems, medium and large RV’s and campers and some off grid solar charging applications.
What’s Included –
- 2 – Class A High Efficiency, Highest Quality Monocrystalline Solar Panels
- Compressed Aluminium Frame
- Tempered glass (ability to withstand a golf ball sized hail stone at 60 mph)
- Attached EZ-Slide Legs – no bolts or wing nuts
- Carrying Handle and Two Plated Clasp for Transport
- Zamp Solar Built in 15 Amp PWM Weatherproof Solar Charge Controller on EZ-View Bracket
- Large LCD Digital Display | Volts, Amps & Amps per Hour
- Multi-color LED Indicator Lights for Operational Status
- Operators Manual Included
- 16′ Wiring Harness with Alligator Battery Clamps and Zamp Solar Plug System
- UV Rated Wire with Estimated 15 yr Lifespan
- With Fuse Holder and Fuse
- Ballistic Nylon Case with Heavy Duty Zippers
- 9.4 Amps/Hr
- Weights: 34.35 lbs
- Dimension Open: 40x39.5x1.5"
- Dimension Closed: 20x39.5x3"
This item is in huge demand, inventory fluctuates, if ordered, may take up to 8 weeks.